Century Auction Group values the work investors do and we are always looking to partner with other investors. We understand the selling methods that investors use, particularly the methods used by wholesalers. If you are wholesaling a property, you should consider wholesaling through auction. In contrast to a typical wholesale deal, there are multiple opportunities to get paid through the auction method (we can show you how). When you wholesale through auction you can get paid more than one way – and make more than just your wholesale fee!
When you wholesale through auction you can get paid more than one way – you can make more than just your wholesale fee!
How many times have you had to walk away from a deal because you didn’t have the right buyer? How many land deals, commercial deals, or waterfront properties have you walked away from because you don’t have buyers for those types of properties? How many oddly zoned properties have you walked away from because you didn’t know how to find the right buyer? How many times have you walked away from a deal because you simply didn’t know anything about that type of property or how to position it? When you partner with CAG, you gain the power to wholesale all types of properties and monetize opportunities that you never thought possible.
Key Advantages to Seller when using the Auction Method:
- Streamlined Sale Process (CAG professional auction associates manage the process and eliminate the hassle typically associated with wholesale deals)
- CAG Handles all Marketing to Potential Buyers (investor doesn’t have to waste time marketing to find a buyer)
- CAG Handles all Calls from Potential Buyers (investor doesn’t have to return calls or waste time answering potential buyers’ questions…an awesome advantage for part-time wholesalers)
- The property is Sold “Where-Is" "As-Is” (seller is not responsible for any repairs and buyer has no inspection contingencies)
- Sale is a “Cash” Sale (buyers have no finance contingencies)
- Specific “Auction Date” (investor knows the exact date the property will sell…and may even sell early to pre-auction bidder)
- Buyer Pays all Commissions (neither seller nor investor pays the auction premium)
- Buyer Pays all Closing Costs to Transfer the Property (raises the seller’s net profit and allows investor to negotiate a better deal)
- Limited and Controlled Showings of Seller’s House (CAG auction associate typically runs 1 or 2 scheduled and publicized open houses - investor doesn’t have to install lock box or keep going back to seller for access to the property)
- Buyer Pays CAG a Significant Non-Refundable Deposit of Cash or Certified Funds (helps ensure only serious buyers who are prepared to go to Settlement)
Wholesaling through auction is an amazing way to grow your business and open up new opportunities. We can teach you how to become more profitable while lowering risk and increasing your awareness of hidden deals. Don’t walk away from another deal - - call us and let us help you get it under contract and take it to auction!